Jose Luis Rugerio MD
Degrees and Professional Affiliations :
- Mexican Board Certified Aesthetic Laser Surgeon, Medical Specialty #8179043
- Mexican General Medicine Doctor License #1178200.
- French General Surgery Diplomate, University of Nantes, France 1984.
- University of Paris Certification in Laparoscopic Surgery and Percutaneous Hydrotomy 1995.
- Medical residency practice in France at Nantes University Hospital, Cholet Hospital, Chateaubriant Hospital, Ancenis Hospital in Traumatology and Orthopedics Surgery, Proctology and Digestive Surgery, Thoracic and Vascular Surgery from 1984-1994.
- Private practice in France performing Orthopedic, Traumatology, Proctology Surgery and Percutaneous Hydrotomy 1994-2007.
- Private practice in Mexico performing Aesthetic Laser Surgery and Percutaneous Hydrotomy 2007 to present.
- Member of the French and Mexican Society of General Surgeons.
- Member of the Percutaneous Hydrotomy International Association.
Rosalba Romero MD
Rosalba Romero MD. is Dr. Rugerio’s medical assistant which is a Board Certified. General Surgeon with a Specialty in Emergency Medicine. Medical license #3253535.